JoS. A. Bank Clothiers, one of the nation’s leading men’s retailers, has exciting opportunities available in their National Tailoring Services facilities.
These regional facilities support our retail locations in completing the alterations of customer goods, and will be responsible for:
- Managing of the tailor shop and its employees
- Training employees on alteration skills
- Creating work schedules
- Ensuring merchandise is being moved through the tailoring process and back to the retail stores in a timely fashion
The ideal candidate must have:
- 10+ years of Tailoring experience
- 2yrs of Supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills
- Perform basic to complex alterations to Men’s clothing, such as shorten a collar or coat, recuts, pant cuffs, intakes, etc.