Compensation and Benefits
Compensation packages are designed to attract and retain Men’s Wearhouse employees in a long-term career with the Company. Commission structures are established for sales professionals at rates competitive with any found in the retail clothing industry. Individuals who are motivated to move into management have the opportunity to receive bonuses linked with team performance.
A brief summary of our employee benefit programs is shown below:
- Medical Insurance - PPO plans provide access to a large national physician, hospital and pharmacy network. A Kaiser Permanente EPO plan, which has similar benefits, is an alternative in some areas.
- Dental Insurance - DMO and open network plans provide flexibility for employees to select the dentist of their choice or take advantage of reduced-fee services within the network.
- Life Insurance - Company-paid Basic Life & AD/D Insurance is given to all full-time employees with an option to purchase supplemental life insurance for yourself and family members.
- Long Term Disability Insurance - Company paid LTD coverage is given to full-time employees with 5+ years of service, with an option to increase and extend benefit payments to age 65.
- 401(k) Savings Plan - investment opportunities range across thirteen investment funds and a Company Stock fund, with a Company match included.
- Employee Stock Discount Program - Men’s Wearhouse stock offered to employees at 15% discount.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Sabbatical Leave Program - three additional weeks of paid time off every five years.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Program - focused on establishing personal programs for preventive care, exercise, nutrition and weight management and Smoking Cessation/Reduction. Health coaching provided to medical plan enrollees by R.N. Care Managers.
- Merchandise Discounts!
If you are ready to embark in a long term career that will be personally and financially rewarding...